Shuttle Drivers, Reservation Agents, DetailersColorado Mountain Express
Start your Winter Adventure! Hiring Event Tuesday September 11th 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Shuttle Drivers - Housing Available
As a CME Guest Service Driver, you will create an Experience of a Lifetime for our guests by focusing on safety and industry-leading guest service. You will follow regularly scheduled routes, and respond to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pickups or drop-offs. This includes loading and unloading guests’ luggage, pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections, fueling and cleaning the vehicle at the end of your shift and, accurately recording and submitting all required information. CME does not require a CDL in order to operate its vehicles.
- Excellent earning potential
- Cash and credit card tips
- Up to 10% quarterly safety bonus (up to 4x a year)
- Up to 20 hours of overtime per week
- Reservation Agents - Flexible Schedules
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
· Answer inbound telephone calls in a polite, professional and timely manner.
· Accurately book and update reservations for our Shared Shuttles, Private cars and Charter Vans using our reservation system.
· Understand CME Products and Services so you can effectively offer guests options that will meet their transportation needs.
· Provide a level of service on Every Interaction that exceeds our guest’s expectations.
· Interface with internal departments including dispatch, operations and Group Sales Representatives.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures.
· Communicate company information to guests in a consistent, clear and concise manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Detailers - Vail Resorts Benefits