Columbia Distributing Santa Rosa, CA Full-time Transportation
Posted on June 20, 2020
- CDL DELIVERY DRIVER CLASS A
$1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Drive assigned route, delivering
Company's products in a safe, timely and professional manner
- Unload and load, check in and service product to meet customers' needs and expectations
- Rotate all Company's product
according to Company standards
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job
- Adhere to and follow all Company policies, procedures and governmental regulations
- Adhere to all state liquor laws and regulations
- Balance invoices, money, and inventory
- Provide excellent customer service to all assigned accounts
- Work with sales team members on a continual basis to support and evaluate customer's needs
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Effective organizational and time
- Ability to work independently while
managing multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to drive commercial truck
This job operates indoors and outdoors.
- Use power/manual pallet jack
- Lift/carry and push/pull 35 lbs.
repetitively, moving kegs up to 165 lbs.
- Bend/ stoop/ crouch/ squat/ use
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, days and hours of work vary and may include weekends and overtime.
Local travel only
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- Maintain valid driver's license with
acceptable driving record and current certification
- Minimum of 21 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience
- Six (6) months previous driving experience
- Previous grocery or retail experience
Starting Pay Range
$25.00 per hour
Columbia Distributing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.