Night Warehouse Associate
Night Warehouse Associate
Our Warehouse Associates play a pivotal role at Columbia Distributing. They are responsible for pre-picking the beverage orders and placing the correct pallets on the trucks. Working as a team is a critical part of this position's success.
- Perform all duties related to shipping, receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, loading, rotation, check-in, repacking and security of products
- Rotate all products during receiving, replenishment, picking, repacking and returns activities according to Company standards
- Participate in pre-picking and merchandising of products as needed
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job
- Maintain safety, quality, and productivity standards established by management
- Read order sheet accurately
- Work with warehouse supervisor to ensure productivity standards are acceptable
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
- Active listening
- Accountability & integrity
- Team player & strong work ethic
- Safety minded
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization
This job operates mostly indoors with occasional outdoor work.
- Lift/carry/push/pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs
- Bend/stoop/crouch/squat/use arms/wrists/hands/grasp
- Climb stairs/ladder
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, days and hours of work vary and may include weekends and overtime as necessary.
Sunday - Thursday 6:00 PM- 2:30 AM
Required Education and Experience
Minimum of 18 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience
Experience in a warehouse, with logistics or material handling
Experience using a Pallet Jack
High school diploma or GED
Starting Pay Range:
$19.00 per hour
Columbia Distributing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.