Bus Driver/Coach Operator TraineeCommunity Transit
BUS DRIVER/ COACH OPERATOR TRAINEE
Are you a customer focused person? Do you want have a positive impact on your community through your contributions and make meaningful change to people’s daily lives?
Then we are looking for you! You may not know it yet, but you are looking for us too!
Community Transit is expanding its capabilities and are adding additional Coach Operators to operate passenger buses to provide safe and efficient transportation to our community.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a career change or even a second career with a paid training program to get you there.
COACH OPERATOR TRAINEE UPON HIRE RECEIVES:
- Ten (10) week full- time training program, paid at $20.17/hour
- Eligible for Trainee Benefit Package on the 1st of month following start date
UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING PROGRAM:
- Coach Operators earn Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Starting wage of $23.23/ hour, with a top step wage of $29.34/hour
- Eligible for full employee benefit package, including ample paid time off, pension plan, onsite gym and may other benefits to ease the work life balance
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and or applying, please visit our web site at: www.communitytransit.org/drive4us.
This position is safety sensitive and subject to drug and alcohol testing under both US Department of Transportation and Community Transit Authority. Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability