Manager of Transportation OperationsCommunity Transit
Manager of Transportation Operations
$99,287 - $148,930 Hiring Range depending on experience.
Under administrative direction, manages, plans, organizes, and coordinates the Agency's transportation operations to ensure the quality of transit services to the community; advises the Director of Transportation in areas of responsibility; supervises subordinate staff; reviews and takes appropriate action regarding operational transit issues.
- Ten years of operations experience.
- Five years of supervisory experience with at least three years in a unionized working environment.
- A bachelor's degree in transportation, public or business administration or a related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above may be considered.
- Experience managing transportation operations.
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.