Automotive SalespersonCook Chevrolet /Subaru /Ford
Cook Chevrolet | Subaru Join the #1 team in the Valley at NW Colorado's Premier Dealership - Cook Chevrolet, Subaru & Ford.
- Automotive Salesperson - If you're great with people, and like to set your own earnings, this job is for you. No experience necessary. We will train the right person.
See Steve at Cook Chevy/ Subaru-Steamboat
Excellent Pay Plans Paid Training Program Health Insurance 401k Retirement Plan and Paid Vacation.
A Fun & Fast-Paced Working Environment!
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.