Emergency Medical Technician - BasicCORE OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
CORE Occupational Medicine is looking for Emergency Medical Technician-Basic in the Savannah, Georgia area.
- Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly.
- Administering basic first aid and medical support to patients, in accordance with federal, state, local and company policy and regulations.
- Assessing the nature and extent of injuries/illnesses to prioritize medical procedures.
- Effectively communicating with medical professionals and treatment facilities to obtain instructions regarding further action.
- Effectively communicating with client and site personnel regarding any work site incidents, hazards, etc.
- Demonstrating a strong orientation towards team work and the ability to understand the importance of team coordinated efforts.
- Demonstrating a strong ability to be cognoscente of the constantly changing work site environment and construction site hazards.
- Ensuring that quality, clinical standards are practiced at all times.
- Documenting all findings and treatments clearly and concisely.
- Conducting oneself in a helpful, dignified and professional manner regardless of stress level and personal circumstances.
- Assisting the Site Safety Managers and Personnel in maintaining the most safe and secure work environment possible.
We are offer a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Long-term disability and short-term disability benefits