Creative Energy Inc. is looking to add a full-time truck driver to our Jamestown location. This position will assist in the transportation of petroleum products to area farms and businesses. Candidate must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills. Excellent driving and safety record. The ability to problem solve. Working mostly Monday-Friday with occasional evenings or weekend as needed during busy season.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Operate trucks as needed to deliver gas, fuel and propane products to customers
* Read gauges or meters and records quantity loaded and unloaded
* Operate truck in a manner to obtain efficient gallons/miles ratio
* Load and unload trucks.
* Have the ability to pull Tanker trailer.
* Perform basic clean-up and preventative maintenance on all assigned trucks.
* Comply with US DOT drug or breathe alcohol testing requirements, the Drug Free Workplace Policy, OSHA regulations, and the Vehicle Policy and Fleet Safety Program under Creative Energy Inc.
* Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
* Greet customers in a courteous manner.
* Understand and following all safety and company rules and regulations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will have current class A CDL license, with tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
Wages Based on Experience. Benefits include: Health Insurance, SEP, Clothing Allowance, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Holidays, Employee Retention Bonus and more!