Truck DriverCreative Energy Inc.
This position will assist in the transportation of petroleum products to area farms and businesses.
We are looking for a Driver to deliver Petroleum and Propane. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills. Excellent driving and safety record. The ability to problem solve. Working mostly M-F with occasional evenings or weekend as needed during busy season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates trucks as needed to deliver gas, fuel and propane products to customers
- Reads gauges or meters and records quantity loaded and unloaded
- Operates truck in a manner to obtain efficient gallons/miles ratio
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- The ability to pull Tanker trailer.
- Performs basic clean-up and preventative maintenance on all assigned trucks.
- Complies with US DOT drug or breathe alcohol testing requirements, the Drug Free Workplace Policy, OSHA regulations, and the Vehicle Policy and Fleet Safety Program under Creative Energy Inc.
- Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
- Greeting customers in a courteous manner.
- Understanding and following all safety and company rules and regulations.
Education / Experience: The ideal candidate will have current class A CDL license, with tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
Wages Based on Experience
Health Insurance, SEP, Clothing Allowance, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Holidays, Employee Retention Bonus and more!