Class A Truck Driver/Warehouse WorkerCrop Production Services
Class A Truck Driver/Warehouse Worker
JOB SUMMARY: Handles and delivers bulk and packaged fertilizer and chemicals, performs daily vehicle inspections, handles and delivers packaged chemicals, cleans and maintains equipment, assists mechanic, may maintain maintenance records.
- Have a valid CDL (hazmat endorsement a plus).
- Driving Record must be clean
- Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customer personnel at delivery points.
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Obtain the following qualities: dependability, reliable, and competent to handle equipment safely.
- May at times, sit in a cab for periods of time.
- Must be able to climb ladders to be able to look into tender boxes/tanks.
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements
- Pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy
HOW TO APPLY: