Whether you’re a Company Driver or an Independent Contractor, you are part of the Crum Trucking family.
- Dry Van Freight – No Touch
• Majority of Freight is Roundtrip
• 84% of Runs are Dedicated
• Low Driver Turnover Ratio
• $450 Quarterly Safety Bonuses
• Detention Pay
• 24/7 Breakdown & Operations Support
• Percentage based pay – when our rates increase, your pay does too!
• Pet & Passenger Rider Program
• Toll Pass Modules Available
95% of Drivers are Home Weekly!
• 15% Local- Home every night
• 40% Regional- 2-3 days out
• 40% Long Haul- 4-5 days out
• 5% West Coast- Up to 9 days out
Being a Crum Driver comes with many perks, including a great benefits package!
- $1,000 Minimum Pay for New Open Board Drivers
• Average Yearly Pay is $60,091 + Bonuses
• 6 Paid Holidays
• 1 wk Vacation after 6 months, 2 wks — Vacation after 1 year, 3 wks after 8 years, and 4 wks after 20 years
• Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Retirement Options
• Anytime Fitness & YMCA Discounts
• First Year of GPS Mapping Provided
• XM Satellite Service Provided
• Assigned Tractors
• Breakdown & Detention Pay
No experience? No Problem! Crum has a Finishing Program in place for students that just received their Class A CDL and for individuals that need a refresher course or have less than 1 year of OTR experience.
What you can expect:
- Experienced Driver Trainers
• Home Weekly Training
• Well Rounded Experience
• Paid Orientation
• Paid Training
• 1-on-1 Training – NO TEAMING
Tuition Reimbursement & Financing Options are available