Seasonal DriverCubby Oil
Safely navigate and complete Oil deliveries to Cubby Oil & Energy customers. Working with the Oil department, employees communicate on a daily basis specific details pertaining to the delivery. Must have customer service skills and be able to communicate with customers in a professional manner for payment and/or any company needs while on site. When the heating season ends, Cubby Oil will require drivers to assist in other duties.
- Safely deliver, unload and load Oil into a bulk truck and end user containers.
- Maintain daily reports, truck and end of day reports.
- Conduct visual tank inspections, record and notify dispatch of issues.
- Adhere to company policy regarding customer payment and delivery procedures.
- Drive safely following all rules pertaining to the operation of Hazmat vehicles.
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle at all times.
- Comply with company policies, federal and state laws and regulations.
- Notify management of any policies that are unclear, or not being followed by other employees.
- Maintain a safe working environment by following procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Inspect vehicle daily and report any problems in accordance with company policy and DOT regulations.
- Commercial drivers license (CDL) with a Hazmat and Tank endorsement. Good Motor Vehicle History required.
- Must pass company provided physical and drug testing. Must be physically able to deliver fuel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work a somewhat flexible schedule that may include after hour and weekend deliveries.
- Experience in the Oil industry not necessary. Familiarity with Metro Boston area preferred.
- Enthusiastic, customer service-driven attitude.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Not intimidated by adverse weather conditions.
- Dependable and respectful to others.
- Strong work ethic.