D.M. Bowman, Inc. is currently hiring a Professional Driver training leader to join our team at our location in Williamsport, MD! Our company professional driver Training Leader is responsible for coordinating, planning, and developing and executing the new driver training program with the assistance and approval of the Safety and Training Manager, and the Director of Safety.
Essential Job Functions:
• Daily contact and management of all new drivers while in training.
• Reinforce information provided to drivers during the orientation process to include benefits and company policy.
• Instructs all employees on safety procedures, policies and teach Hazardous Materials Training.
• Advises the Safety and Risk Manager on driver’s performance during training and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Some supervisory/management experience is necessary.
• A minimum of 1 or more years of concentrated experience in teaching our training environments is highly desired.
• Previous driving or transportation experience is a plus!
• Minimum of a 4-year degree or commitment to complete 4-year degree required; or a combination of experience in transportation and training that will allow the individual to be effective.
• High School diploma is required.