Employee Retention CoordinatorD.M. Bowman
D M Bowman Inc is now seeking an Employee Retention Coordinator to join our HR team at our location in Williamsport, MD! We have an immediate opportunity for an employee retention/relationship coordinator to join our team! The Employee Retention/Relationship Coordinator serves as a key team member in our Human Resources department at our office location in Williamsport, MD. The incumbent in this role will serve as a key influencer in building and maintaining a harmonious work environment with the ultimate goal of improving company employee retention. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. This position will report directly to the HR Coordinator.
Scope of Responsibility:
• Conduct surveys, primarily through the telephone, with all new hires, with a focus on professional truck drivers. The survey will be completed after completion of 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and 130 days of employment.
• Conduct exit interview surveys on all departing driving associates to identify trends and causes for dissatisfaction.
• Enter a summary of the survey data into the New Hires and Exits excel spreadsheet and also into AS400 following the completed calls.
• Track survey results in a database in order to detect trends.
• Present survey data to the HR Coordinator at the end of each period and also compile the data for the period end C-team meetings.
• Responsible for facilitating the process for selection of the Driver and Trainer of the Month and Year, and responsible for ordering and requesting all applicable materials as required.
• Responsible for presenting information as it relates to this position in new hire orientation classes.
• Will serve as a primary back-up to the Orientation Leader when needed.
• Responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of company events.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent is required
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Effective team player and collaborator who can work with business leaders to drive results
• Ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines
• Exceptional communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and reporting skills.
EOE – Drug Free and Alcohol Free Employer