Staff AccountantD.M. Bowman
D.M. Bowman, Inc., is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team at our office location in Williamsport, MD.
D.M. Bowman, Inc., is seeking a professional Staff Accountant to join our team in our accounting department! The Staff Accountant position plays a critical role in our accounting department and has the responsibility of preparing accounting and financial reports for both internal and external customers while ensuring accurate reporting. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday. This position reports directly to the Corporate Controller.
Essential Job Functions:
• Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues.
• Prepares and maintains period general and standard journal entries, income and balance sheet statements, account reconciliations, cost reports and various other accounting statements and reports.
• Provides account analysis regarding assigned general ledger accounts.
• Prepares period and annual financial statements in a timely manner.
• Maintains and analyzes inventories.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
• 1-2 years of related accounting experience is preferred
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Office suite.
• CPA is a plus!