Dump Truck DriverD. W. Cary Hauling, Inc.
Dump Truck Driver
D.W. Cary Hauling is a regional trucking company located in Ashland, VA. We offer a diverse range of services to cover every aspect of heavy hauling and trucking for commercial and residential projects throughout central Virginia. With our large fleet of dump trucks, flat beds, lowboys, and dump trailers we are able to haul and move natural materials such as soil, gravel, fill dirt, sand and large equipment such as loaders and excavators. We pride ourselves as a team that brings knowledge and experience to every project, while we consistently demonstrate safe and proper hauling procedures. Our superior customer service and dedication to every project sets us apart, as one of the top hauling companies in the region. We currently have job openings for CDL Drivers.
Please see the job specifications below:
- Provide top notch customer service Safely load and unload deliveries
- Obtain & maintain proper delivery authorization and pick-up documentation
- Ability to successfully navigate dump trucks and dump trailers
- Communicate regularly with dispatcher to confirm delivery schedule & inform of traffic issues
- Promptly notify management regarding any problems with site conditions
- Take care of equipment that you are assigned; conduct thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections; make sure items in inspection booklet are accurate
- Work Monday - Friday, and weekends/overtime as needed
- Class A or Class B Commercial Driver's License Transcript of Driver History without negative points & without license suspensions in the last 36 months
- Minimum of 2 years recent dump truck/dump trailer experience
- Stable employment history and verifiable professional references
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Favorable criminal background investigation results
- Working cellular telephone
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- TWIC card a plus, but not required Our CDL Drivers operate modern equipment, drive locally, go home every night and work 12 months a year.
Some highlights of our benefits package include competitive pay, medical & dental insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid holiday, paid vacation, paid training period, safety incentive bonus and referral bonus.
If you are interested in being part of a growing company, and working in our dynamic work environment, click the "Apply Now" box below to complete our online employment application. D.W. Cary Hauling Inc. will not sponsor any new applicant for this position.
We offer a drug free work zone. D.W. Cary Hauling Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer