Metal Fabrication Plant Manager, Production, DriversDen Hartog
Plant Manager, Metal Fabrication
Oversee day to day manufacturing operations and processes to ensure optimal effectiveness. Oversees and directs daily production, effectively utilizing workforce, materials, and equipment. Maintain all quality, safety and company guidelines established for area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Past experience with metal fabrication and associated equipment
- Previous supervisory experience and/or training is desirable.
Production(Day, Night or Varied/Flexible Schedules
Oversee day to day manufacturing operations and processes to ensure optimal effectiveness in our Rotational Molding Division. Responsible for resource planning and scheduling. Maintain all quality, safety and company guidelines established for area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Proven success in a leadership role.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP II systems is desired.
- Manufacturing experience, with an exposure to Rotational Molding preferred.
- Experience includes real-time operations management of production.
Drives diesel-powered tractor-trailer combination, usually long distances, to transport and deliver DHI manufactured products. Drives company truck to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle in a variety of over-the-road situations. Ensures high degree of customer service throughout delivery process.
- Must have CDL, with air brakes and clean driving record.
- Truck and trailer maintenance knowledge, helpful.
- Reads and comprehends verbal instructions. Ability to effectively present information to customers and DHI employees.
- Capacity to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to accurately complete required company paperwork and driver log books.
- Aptitude to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Over-the-road driving experience, preferred.