Class A CDL Gravel Train DriversDiponio Contracting
Shelby Township Contractor has Immediate openings for Class A CDL Gravel Train Drivers. Experienced with Semi’s, Dumps and Trains. Lowboy experience a plus.
• Pass a DOT Drug & Alcohol Test
• Pass a DOT physical and obtain a Medical Certificate
• Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining accurate records and logs, and other documentation
• Ability to recognize over loads
• Ensuring compliance with applicable Federal and State laws, regulations, and company rules and safety program.
• Work well within a team environment We offer competitive wages and benefit packages.
Valid Michigan CDL A Driver’s License
Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions, read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Resumes may also be faxed to (586) 997-4192 or go to http://diponiocontracting.com/employment/