Mixer DriverDolese Bros Co.
Title: Mixer Driver
About the Organization
Discover all that is possible for your career. Join Dolese Bros. Co, one of the oldest and largest employers in our region. To maintain our leadership position in the industry, we hire individuals with a wide range of experience and skills. Dolese currently has over 1,000 employees, many of whom have worked with the company for many years. In fact, several of our employees have retired with more than 30 years of service with the company. The company's longevity and stability are directly attributable to the quality of its people.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, marital or protected veteran status. Dolese provides 'reasonable accommodations' to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application process please contact the Human Resources Director.
- Regular, reliable attendance at the worksite or assigned work location
- Operate and drive a ready mix truck in a safe and efficient manner adhering to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Dolese Bros. Co. rules and regulations
- Perform daily, weekly, and 100-hour preventative maintenance, record and inspection on vehicles to include fueling, cleaning, tire/light inspection, checking and adding fluids as needed
- Use water hoses, brushes and other cleaning supplies, to maintain a clean mixer truck
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Complete and maintain a DOT Daily Log Book Assist maintenance with repairs as needed
- Communicate, understand and direct workers verbally either directly, through two-way radio or hand signals
- Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer
- Provide appropriate documentation on delivery tickets
- Ensure all delivery tickets are signed and returned to the Dolese Ready Mix plant
- Exercise good judgment regarding work site access, unloading and operation to and from delivery site
- Assist in training of co-workers as needed
- Maintain good customer relations by acting in a professional and courteous manner
- Continuously follow all safety rules and work in safe and efficient manner
Note: Dolese Bros. Co. Uses drivecam in all their mixer trucks.
- Must possess a Class A or Class B Commercial driver's license
- Must have a clean and safe driving record.
- Maintain an active DOT qualification Ability to perform well in a "Team" environment Self-motivated, organized and able to work without direct supervision
- Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching
- Ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise levels
- Ability to tolerate working at heights up to 12 feet
- Ability to work near, around or on light or heavy equipment
- Able to work up to 16 hours, with a maximum driving time per day of 11 hours and able to work according to DOT Hours of Service Regulations.
- Lift objects of various dimensions and up to 100 pounds of weight frequently
- Ability to repeatedly climb stairs and climb ladders
- Ability to repeatedly balance, bend from the trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects
- Ability to use vibration tools frequently Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather conditions.
- Ability to reach, squat and tolerate prolonged standing / walking / sitting
- Ability to repeatedly walk on uneven surfaces
Compensation $19.50 per hour
Status of Application Inquiries: Location Tulsa Batch Plants