Semi DriverDurant Iron & Metal
Local, full time with some short runs out of the area and home most nights. 5 years experience needed with dump trailers, taking care of the equipment and a team oriented attitude. You will also be tasked with working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
Successful candidates must have a clean driving record.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle
- Follow accident procedures.
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc...)
- Valid truck driving license.