Class A Driver with HazmatE & L Macon Trucking
Class A Driver, with hazmat.
Local runs TX, OK, LA
Fuel Deliveries for refineries.
- Use route navigation apps
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Complete daily maintenance checks on trucks and notify manager of any issues
- Drive safely in inclement weather
- Perform pre and post trip vehicle inspection
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum of 1-3 years driving experience with hazmat, will train.
- Clean driving record.
- Current DOT License
- Abide by all Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience
- Work well independently
- Open and transparent communication
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps
- Must pass reference and background check for security entrance to airports, etc.
Full Time position
Work 8-10 hours a day.
Starting pay is 33% of profits after expenses. Up to $1000-$1200 weekly.
- Driving with CDL: 1 to 3 years, or will train
- Driving in TX, OK and LA
- Class A CDL with Hazmat
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org