Amazon Delivery Associate: $16.50 - $18.50+ per hour plus weekly bonus
EBK is looking for safe drivers to join our team to deliver Amazon packages. Delivery Associates work independently and operate safely and efficiently to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. Drive an Amazon branded cargo van to deliver packages on a planned delivery route. EBK operates 7 days a week. Delivery Associates work 4 days a week. Maintain safe driving metrics and you will get paid for a full 10 hour shift even when you finish early. On average, EBK drivers typically finish their day in 8-9 hours while getting paid for a full 10 hours. EBK has one of the highest performing teams in the region, in town Omaha delivery area, and maintains a positive and fun work environment. Our entire management and leadership team all began their careers with EBK as drivers and understand how to best help you succeed.
- Weekly Pay plus Bonus opportunity - Paid every Friday.
- $16.50+ per hour - Annual performance and compensation reviews.
- Bonus pay to net a full 10 hour shift even when you finish early.
- 10 Hour Shift, 4-5 days per week. Overtime available.
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision health plans after 30 days of employment.
- $125 credit yearly to the Zappos at Work Employee Shoe Program.
- Paid Training.
- Numerous overtime opportunities available to high performers.
- All equipment to do the job will be provided - uniform, a delivery van, fuel, and a device to scan packages and provide route assistance.
- Each shift includes two 15 breaks on the clock and one 30 minute lunch break off the clock.
- Working at least one weekend day every week is required.
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
- Strong work ethic, desire to move all day and high integrity
- Must pass strict background check (no misdemeanors or felonies)
- Must pass strict motor vehicle record check
- Must past 4-panel drug test. THC is not tested for pre-employment purposes.
EBK Logistics is the largest, most experienced, and accomplished Amazon delivery service provider (DSP) in Nebraska, and one of the top performing DSPs in the country. EBK is family owned, in operation since 2018 and is one of the first 100 DSPs to deliver with Amazon. There are over 3,000 DSPs now so it is very important to choose wisely. EBK maintains a safe, positive, and team first work environment along with providing additional on-road training to ensure new team members succeed. EBK Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.