Pasta MakerEden Foods Pasta Company
Eden Foods’ Detroit Pasta Company seeks Full-Time help. A pasta maker for its small pasta factory. A reliable team player with communication skills. Good food, good people, good benefits, good work.
1) Qualified at the packaging and/or production operations
2) Accuracy of daily packaging and/or production line record entries
3) Proficient at all packaging and/or production SOPs
4) Trained and proficient at company food safety and sanitation program
5) Maintain the overall condition of the facility, equipment, and inventory in accordance with current GMPs, company policies and regulatory requirements
6) Commitment to quality and a desire to learn the art of pasta making
Duties and Responsibilities
A) Accurately complete daily production batch record entries.
B) Knowledgeable of quality control requirements for all packaging and/or production operations.
C) Conscientious handling of inventory to avoid damage or adulteration.
D) Visual inspection of the overall appearance of the finished product throughout the run to meet product specifications.
E) Monitor for correct code date, label, seal integrity, and product quality throughout all processes.
F) Maintain a neat and clean workspace.
G) Perform all operations in accordance with facility SOPs
H) Assis at efficient production and/or packaging operations for daily scheduled runs.
I) Safe operation of all equipment.
J) Sanitation and custodial services of facility and equipment.
K) Proper use and handling of cleaning supplies.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation. Employees will also perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Eden Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
A) High school diploma or equivalent diploma preferred.
B) Ability to life 50 pounds waist-high, intermittently over the course of a normal workday.
C) Good math skills.
D) Ability to pass a pre-placement physical