Forklift and Industrial Equipment OperatorsFerguson
Ferguson Enterprises is expanding operations in the Waterloo Distribution Center. We are seeking experienced forklift and industrial equipment operators to join our 2nd, 3rd and Weekend Shift Teams.
- Duties include order picking and handling of products using stand-up order picker/reach truck
- NEW STARTING WAGE of $16.00/hour, advancing to $17.00 in 60 days and $17.50 at 6 months
- Monday-Friday schedules: 2nd Shift begins at 3:00pm; 3rd Shift begins at 11:00pm; overtime required
- Weekend Shift schedule: 7:00am-5:30pm F/S/S/M
- Successful candidates will possess a strong warehousing background and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Incentive bonus opportunities on a quarterly basis with top performance
- Full benefits package available after 30 days including PTO, medical, dental, vision, disability and life options.
- 401(k) Retirement Fund with company match
- Post-office criminal background check & drug screen are required.
- View full job details and apply online at www.ferguson.com/careers, search Experienced Professionals using keyword "Waterloo".
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.