University Bus DriversFirst Transit
University BUS Drivers new Starting Wages!
We offer CDL Training Assistance!
Join the First Transit-Tiger Transit team, operating exclusively within the Auburn University Campus and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying!
First Transit - Auburn University is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages - New Starting Wages!
- CDL Training Provided!
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, 401(k) savings plan, etc.
- Cutting-edge CDL training assistance
University Bus Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL with Passenger Endorsement OR Possess CDL Permit.
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Excellent communication skills Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.