Front Desk ReceptionistFordham University School Of Law
Patrick Mccoy, Attorney-at-Law is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience of advanced accounting/ bookkeeping experience and is proficient with Sage or equivalent accounting system. This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounting professional to become part of an entrepreneurial focused company and work with a solid, well-established team.
Key responsibilities of the Accounting Manager position include:
-Daily management of full cycle accounting entries for 3 companies
-Responsibility for accounting functions associated to the 3 companies
-Coordination of the monthly close process under the direction of the CFO/ Controller
-Provide financial support and analysis to department managers and Executive Team
-Monthly financial statement preparation
-Supervision of the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and procurement functions
-Dotted line responsibility for 6 accounting/ financial support team members
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in finance, accounting or related field with primary focus in the accounting.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Eagerness to work hard, learn and grow as a finance professional.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment is necessary.
• Ability to multitask
• Competitive Salary and bonus plan
• Health, Vision, & Dental Benefits
• 401k Plan
• Disability Insurance