Emergency Shelter WorkerFranklin County
Emergency Shelter Worker Position – Part Time
Franklin County seeks a PT Emergency Shelter Worker for the Family Resource Center.
Responsibilities: Oversee safety & security of the shelter; perform emergency intakes; act as the emergency contact for shelter residents during work hours. High School or equivalent required. Computer & office skills preferred. The part-time work schedule consists of rotating 12-hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. Position is Grant funded.
- Monitors the shelter for client safety by checking external doors and windows; watching the monitors and answering the shelter door through use of the intercom to maintain a safe environment for clients;
- Answers hotline for EDVSP; and Lethality Assessment Protocol (LAP);
- Individual Safety Plan with crisis/hotline callers
- Crisis eligibility assessments of potential EDVSP brief intakes and perform said intake;
- Maintains a daily log;
- Cleanliness upkeep of the shelter area;
- Maintain client sign in/sign out during work hours;
Hourly Rate: $11.78.