Automotive Service Technician - SubaruFrederick Subaru
Frederick Subaru, a family owned business for over 100 years, has immediate openings for an experienced Automotive Service Technician. Subaru service knowledge helpful, but not required.
• Paid training
• Full shop which means no limit to your earning potential
• Full health benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid holidays
• 401K retirement package with employer match
• Company profit sharing
• Employee & family pricing on parts & vehicle purchases
• Fun, family friendly atmosphere
At Frederick Subaru we are deeply invested in our employees and our community. We believe in treating everyone like family, employees and guests alike.
Frederick Subaru is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.