Shipping and ReceivingGCH Tool
Shipping- Receiving Clerk GCH Tool Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of new spare parts and components for centerless, ID, OD, double-disc and surface grinders, is seeking a full-time shipping and receiving clerk for its Warren, MI, global headquarters. This is a great opportunity to grow with a solid company.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages or shortages
- Responsible for crating or boxing of components in accordance with proper specifications
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Assist with other logistics tasks as needed, including relocating inventory and physically counting inventory
- Photograph all incoming and outgoing components
- Must know how to use UPS computer software (for boxes under 150 lbs.)
- Must understand how to prepare shipments for common carriers (for crates/boxes over 150 lbs.)
- Must be licensed hi-low driver
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly and be capable of bending, stooping, crouching, pushing, pulling and climbing stairs
- Able to work safely and efficiently to load and unload trucks and trailers
High school degree or GED
Benefits include: 401k plan, paid vacations, health care, etc. GCH Tool Group, Inc.