Truck DriverGCH Tool
Truck Driver GCH Tool Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of new spare parts and components for centerless, ID, OD, double-disc and surface grinders, is seeking a full-time truck driver for its Warren, MI, global headquarters. This is a great opportunity to grow with a solid company.
• Valid driver’s license, verifiable
• Applicant’s motor vehicle record (MVR) must meet company insurability requirements
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly
• Capable of bending, stooping, crouching, pushing, pulling, climbing stairs and getting in and out of a truck frequently
• Able to work safely and efficiently to load and unload trucks and trailers
• Must be willing to strap and chain as required
• High school degree or GED
Responsiblities and duties:
• Local deliveries / pickups between hours of 7a and 5p
• Daily driving of F-250 pickup; occasionally drives Ford F-550 stake truck
• Loading and unloading of freight
• Lifting (40 lbs. regularly) Full-time position
Benefits include: 401k plan, paid vacations, health care, etc.