Truck DriverGCH Tool Group, Inc.
Truck Driver - Full Time
GCH Tool Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of new spare parts and components for centerless, ID, OD, double-disc and surface grinders, is seeking a full-time truck driver for its Warren, MI, global headquarters. This is a great opportunity to grow with a solid company.
• Department of Transportation Certified, verifiable.
• Valid driver’s license, verifiable.
• Applicant’s motor vehicle record (MVR) must meet company insurability requirements.
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly.
• Capable of bending, stooping, crouching, pushing, pulling and climbing stairs and in and out of a truck frequently.
• Able to work safely and efficiently to load and unload trucks and trailers.
• Must be willing to strap and chain as required.
• High school degree or general educational development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Local deliveries and pickups between hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm.
• Daily driving of F-250 pickup; occasionally drives Ford F-550 stake truck.
• Loading and unloading of freight.
• Lifting (40 pounds regularly)
Benefits include: 401,000 plan, paid vacations, health care, etc. GCH Tool Group, Inc.