Goulet Trucking – Family Owned for 40 Years!
Are you driven? Join our growing team of skilled and dedicated drivers.
We offer paid vacations, paid holidays, quarterly bonuses, monthly phone stipends, HAZ incentives, and more!
Family owned and operated, Goulet Trucking has served as one of the most dependable regional bulk dump and waste haulers in New England.
Our Truck Drivers are the single most essential position in our company. They are the face of the company and must interact with dispatchers, fellow drivers and customers in a courteous, respectful manner. They report directly to their dispatchers who are overseen by the Director of Transportation. Drivers are hired based on the need of the company to perform routes that are subject to change based skill level, hours of service and the needs of our customers.
- Maintain a Class A, CDL
- Maintain a valid medical card obtained at an approved facility and certified with driver's
- Transport materials in a safe, efficient manner based on Goulet Trucking requirements from origin to destination as
- Monitoring of Goulet Trucking equipment and reporting any service needs to the Director of Maintenance
- Maintain contact with dispatch for any schedule additions/diversions/breakdowns
- Ability to maximize Federal legal logbook hours to complete dispatch
- Ability to perform duties at various job sites including but not limited to landfills, transfer stations, and wastewater treatment facilities
- Ability to work in various weather conditions while driving and loading/unloading trailers
- Two years of Class A driving experience is required, or one year of permitted overweight hauling
- Ability to haul permitted overweight loads
- Ability to operate both manual and electric trailer tarps
- Ability to perform light manual labor such as shoveling/sweeping out trailers, lining trailers
- Work independently following safety procedures
- Must be familiar with FMCSA rules and regulations