CDL DriversGraco Oilfield Services
Graco Oilfield Services is hiring Full-Time Experienced CDL Drivers in Monahans, Texas.
The primary responsibility of the driver is to help meet the equipment needs of customers by delivering and picking up equipment in a timely, safe and courteous manner as well as operate a variety of construction rental equipment.
**Flexible/Rotational Schedule With Housing Potential!
- Operate tractor/trailer to deliver equipment to various locations, including deliver and return of trailer and skid mounted blow out preventers, power swivel units, tubular goods, and fishing and rental tools.
- Perform loading and delivering of equipment.
- Delivery tools to vendors for repairs and picking-up repaired tools.
- Delivering fuel to units in the field as required.
- Performing inspection on assigned vehicle and trailers needed to deliver equipment safely on public roadways, ensuring all trailers meet DOT specifications.
- Complete accurate driver log and submit on a daily basis along with other required documentation according to company guidelines.
- Completing equipment return sheet when assigned to return equipment to a location/yard and obtaining sign-off by the dispatcher verifying the receipt of the returned equipment.
- Maintain truck equipment/Inventory.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to manage client/customer relationships; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively and professionally represent Graco at all times.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid and current CDL drivers license.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- 6+ months of recent CDL A driving experience.
- Must be able to meet the DOT medical standards as well as the physical demands of the position including (but not limited to); manually loading/unloading rucks lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Must have a safe driving record and be willing to submit to and able to pass, a pre-employment drug test, MVR check and criminal background check.
Graco provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Graco employees are considered a valuable asset and are beneficial to our continued growth and success. This belief is maintained by all supervisors and senior management as displayed through the comments of both our owner and our president:
“Graco believes that each employee contributes directly to Graco’s growth and success, and we hope they will take pride in being a member of our team.” ~ Dan Rambo, CEO
“What we do today will forever speak volumes about how much we care for our people and their futures.” ~ Jon Rambo, President
Graco offers a competitive compensation package including, health and dental insurance for employees and their family, basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for employee and family as well as supplemental life insurance offerings and flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses. Graco believes that employees should be provided time off with pay for rest, relaxation, and personal pursuits and we provide paid holidays and a generous paid time off program for that purpose. Graco Oilfield Services’ 401(k) Employee Savings Plan provides employees the potential for future financial security.