Bus DriverGrand Forks Public Schools
Great Part-time Job!
Bus Driver - Grand Forks Public Schools
- No CDL Required
- Part-Time Split-Shift: 6:45 am - 8:30 am and 2:45 pm - 4:15 pm on days school is in session
Students in Transition (SIT) Bus Driver
Qualifications: Must be 18 years of age, with a clean driving record as well as an interest to develop skills in relating to children, parents, and staff in a positive manner.
- Check the bus each day for safety and maintenance
- Transport children to and from school safely
- Ensure that all children are buckled into safety seats before proceeding on the bus route
- Enforce bus policies and rules with adults and children which are given to SIT families
- The SIT bus will have a cell phone as a communication system to call for assistance in case of an emergency.
- Check Fire extinguishers which are tagged and checked yearly.
- Be trained in First Aid and CPR/Choking and required to have current cards certifying their status.
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor
Work schedule - days that school is in session
- 6:45 am - 8:30 am
2:45 pm - 4:15 pm
Primary Location - District-Wide
Salary Range - $14.11/per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer