OTR DriversGT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Attention: OTR Drivers Now Hiring
Home weekly, health insurance, Sign-On bonus, paid holiday. No-touch freight assigned. Trucks non-hazmat carrier. Minimum of 2 years of OTR experience. Class A CDL GT Transportation Services.
All driver applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Valid CDL –Class A license issued by the state of your residence
- 24 years of age; with at least 2 years of verifiable over-the-road
- (OTR) experience in the last 3 years
- Pass a road test.
- Provide previous employer contact to verify employment
Your driving record will be checked prior to employment to ensure:
- No DWI, DUI, careless or reckless driving convictions, possession of alcohol/narcotics, leaving the scene of an accident, no license, speeding over 20 MPH in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No more than 5 minor violations in the past 3 years.
- No more than 1 at-fault accident in the past 3 years.