Paraprofessional for 18-21 Transition ProgramHayden School District
The Hayden School District has the following openings for the 2019-20 school year: Paraprofessional for 18-21 Transition Program 4 hours per week. Application Deadline: Open Until Filled.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with individual students or small groups of students to reinforce learning of materials.
- Monitor student work and supervise curriculum-based testing.
- Tutor and assist students with makeup work.
- Review material with students one-on-one or in small groups.
- Ensure students follow school and class rules.
- Prepare for lessons by gathering materials or setting up equipment.
- Track attendance, correct papers, and calculate grades.
- Perform clerical work to document student grades and other paperwork.
- Enforce school-wide safety procedures, disciplinary codes, and rewards.
- Perform classroom maintenance and instructional duties as assigned.
- Assist in activities like field trips, academic support sessions, fundraising, and other events and programs.
- Supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.