Secondary Spanish Teacher, Middle School Math Teacher, Health & Wellness SpecialistHayden School District
The Hayden School District has the following openings for the 2018-19 school year:
* Secondary Spanish Teacher
· Teaching Spanish to children aged 5-7, 8 - 10 and 12 – 14 years of age.
· Performing skits in Spanish, using comic strips.
· Having fun with children, playing games.
· Evaluating performance twice a year.
* Middle School Math Teacher
* 1/2 Time Middle School Social Studies
* Health & Wellness Specialist
* Secondary Paraeducators
1. Assist with instruction of students individually or in a small group setting under the direction of certified employee(s).
2. Assist in preparation, care and use of instructional materials and equipment.
3. Attend to children’s needs with assistive devices, personal care, and personal hygiene needs of students, including diapering, toileting, catheterization, wheelchair transfer, etc
4. Assist in maintaining desirable classroom atmosphere through appropriate management techniques.
5. Inform teacher of any behavioral, health or physical concerns noted.
6. Assume supervisory role during the teacher’s temporary absence.
7. Assist students with demands in the regular classroom setting as directed by the IEP.
8. Assist in providing supervision of lunchroom, play ground, halls and restrooms as well as with field trips.
9. Correct student papers and keep records of student progress.
10. Assist with developing and preparing classroom materials, supplies, and record keeping.
11. Perform other duties as directed by the supervising teacher and/or Director.
* Middle School Assistant Volleyball Coach
* Route and Substitute Bus Drivers
* Substitute Custodians
All positions are open until filled.