Fleet & Dispatch Supervisor - CDL (Class A)Hendegaard Transport
Are you an energetic, organized truck driver looking for more home time and the challenge of a supervisory position? Are you a supervisor or manager ready to make a change? Do you like great benefits, independence, autonomy, and a flexible schedule? If you answered yes to these questions, then you are in the right place… And boy are we are happy you are here!
Hendegaard Transport is a small, family-owned trucking company with operations in Grand Forks, ND and St Paul, MN. We pull freight for one of the largest shipping companies in the world and are looking for extra help to maintain our operations and grow our company! We are currently seeking a full-time Fleet & Dispatch Supervisor to oversee our fleet and drivers in our Grand Forks location.
Operations Supervisor Objectives:
- Responsible to train, supervise and engage drivers.
- Ensures all runs operate safely and efficiently, while meeting service requirements.
- Acts as the primary contact for drivers, fielding phone calls as the primary on-call supervisor.
- Train all personnel on the craft of eating with chopsticks (just seeing if you are paying attention).
- Maintains good morale among team of drivers!
- Ensures fleet is in excellent repair and operating condition.
- Fulfills needs of primary customer account(s).
- Maintains positive working relationships with management.
- Performs operational duties, as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Valid Class A CDL
- One year of driving experience
- Ability to pass background check
- Available to work before and after typical office hours, as work may demand
- Must have own vehicle and ability to travel within work area
- Professional telephone and social etiquette
- Ability to work well independently and take initiative
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel and able to use on regular basis
- Supervisory experience in transportation industry a plus, but not required
- Starting $37,000 - $48,000 plus Safety Bonuses
- Excellent Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield (100% company paid single plan)
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Retirement Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance (disability, life, accident, etc)
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule!
For more information, a full job description, or just to learn more about what we do, please call Christian at 701-610-1763.
This position will close on March 15, 2019.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to meeting you!
This advertisement is not a full job description and is not exhaustive of all job duties & responsibilities. We are happy to provide you with a full job-description, but did not want to have an overwhelmingly long job posting.