Diesel MechanicHobbs Diesel, Inc.
Hobbs Diesel, Inc in Hobbs, New Mexico is actively hiring for Full-time In Shop Diesel Mechanic to join our team. The Diesel Mechanic works approximately 10 hrs per day, Monday-Friday, with varying call out hours.
- Inspect components, diagnose problems in diesel engines, trucks and equipment.
- Assemble, repair, disassemble, install or replace diesel engine components
- Test and repair fuel systems, radiators, safety valves, air compressors, draft systems, couplers, brake systems, safety appliances and lube oil pump filter systems.
- Perform scheduled and preventative maintenance on engines, tools, and equipment
- Maintain documentation of all repairs
- Properly dispose of used materials such as oil, filters and other waste products.
- 2 years experience on Detroit, Cummings & Caterpillar equipment
- Knowledge of general repairs of heavy trucking equipment
- Commercial Driver's License preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We offer excellent benefits including:
- $22-$35/hr, based on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation after 1 year
- Possibility of relocation assistance