Watkinsville, GA, consulting firm seeks an experienced trainer to join our team.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Training delivery online or in person on a variety of topics, e.g., leadership competencies, Emotional Intelligence, stress management, etc.
- Interpretation of psychometric assessments and delivery of feedback to clients via web-based meeting or in person. (Certification and training will be provided.)
- Writing reports based on analysis of assessment results.
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling and coordination of feedback and training sessions; emailing reports and documents and other correspondence to clients.
- Communicating with clients to share or gather information prior to project commencement or to follow up with participants after projects are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidate will have at least two years of experience in training/stand-up presentation delivery, preferably in leadership competency topics. Experience with coaching, assessment interpretation and delivering one-to-one feedback, and/or B2B sales is a plus. Successful candidate will possess strong attention to detail and computer skills, ability to learn quickly, good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work well as part of a team, and ability to interact in a professional and friendly manner via phone and email with clients and colleagues. Some travel required. This position reports directly to the President & CEO and works closely with all team members to deliver results for clients. High Performing Systems, Inc., is a leader in using a systems approach to help people, teams and organizations improve performance.
Founded in 1984, HPS has provided consulting, assessments, coaching and training for people and organizations around the world. Clients are Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and a diverse group of public, private and international firms. Our clients are an elite group of organizations representing a variety of industries. Their common link: a need to maintain competitive advantage by leveraging talent. Using an integrated systems approach, we supply the knowledge, skills and experience to help them un-level their playing fields regardless of industry. The HPS team works collaboratively to meet our clients' needs in a fast-paced, adaptable and family-oriented environment. We value performance, loyalty, speed, quality, creativity, adaptability, teamwork and enjoyment. We offer our team members the opportunity to learn and grow, and we leverage the talents of our people by adapting roles to capitalize on strengths.