Mini Bus Driver
The Mini Bus Driver is responsible to the Assistant Director, Facilities, Operations and Transportation, and under his supervision transports children to and from Special Education classes.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
- Safety-checks the bus daily
- Drives a designated route with an established time schedule
- Maintains student discipline
- Files required reports
- Contacts parents when necessary
- Performs other assignments as directed by the Assistant Director, Facilities, Operations and Transportation
- Safe driving practices
- Operation of passenger vehicles and Class II school bus
- Regulations concerning student transportation.
- Follow oral and written directions
- Physically perform assigned duties
- Promote staff and public relations
- Drive a passenger vehicle and Class II school bus safely and efficiently
- Understand and maintain order among Special Education children.
- Three years of safe driving experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid California driver’s license is required
- Valid Class II California driver’s license is also required.