Driveline TechnicianInland Truck Parts Company
Seeking at least 2 years mechanical experience.
- Mechanical aptitude / skills / knowledge.
- High school graduation / general educational development or equivalent work experience.
- Valid Driver’s license & good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, carry, push & pull and must be able to go up and down steps.
- Ability to reach and lift overhead.
- Ability to utilize mechanical tools & devices.
- Own tools.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Ability to read / understand books/ catalogs/ diagrams.
- Demonstrate excellent internal / external customer service and communication.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work with a team.
- Remain alert and attentive to job duties and safety.
- Post-offer physical examinations required as condition of employment.
Employee owned company. Competitive Salary and Great Benefits!
Good advice and time-honored personal service. It’s what being employee owned is all about. Established in 1944, Inland Truck Parts & Service continues to set the industry standard for truck service and repair. As a 100% employee owned company, we can make decisions quickly and at the local level, based on your specific needs. We maintain state-of-the-art facilities and continually invest in new training and technology, and our customer-focused service is rarely matched in the markets we serve. With a vast parts inventory covering everything from light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks to SUVs and 4x4s, as well as in-house component shops and on-site reman capabilities, we have what it takes for quality control and quick turnaround, no matter what your needs may be. When you need parts, in-house remanufacturing and excellent service, count on Inland to get it right the first time.