Maintenance SpecialistInn at Aspen
Competitive pay, great benefits!
- Transports supplies and equipment as needed.
- Maintain tools and equipment needed for the safe operation of equipment.
- May include some janitorial services.
- Record and request supplies needed for the position.
- Proper storage, handling and disposal of chemicals being used.
- May be required to assist special events by setting up barricades, delineators, etc to close off areas that may be required.
- Check parking lot and parking structure lighting monthly and report findings to Supervisor or Manager.
- Repair lighting in terraces as needed, report additional repairs to supervisor for further action by outside contractor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.