Delivery DriverInnermountain Distributing Company
Now Hiring Full Time Delivery Driver
This is a Year Round position with benefits. Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly, CDL not required but must have a clean driving record.
Delivery Driver Job Duties:
- May deliver up to 100 parcels a day
- Keeps accurate records of deliveries and customer authorization and ensure all documentation is submitted to management on time
- Properly uses and maintains delivery equipment, including handheld scanner
- May have to lift heavy products or parcels
- Drives safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Keeps company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil and is ready to drive
- Communicates with customers by phone to update them of time of deliveries if there have been issues or changes to their estimated time of arrival
- Follows pre-planned route accurately without deviation from set course
- Maintains communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
- Informs management of any obstructions to making safe, efficient deliveries on time
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.