CDL Truck DriverINTERGLASS CORPORATION
CDL Truck Driver
We are looking for a CDL Driver to join our team in Savannah who is interested in developing a long-term career with a growing company. We are a Leading Wholesale Glass and Mirror Distribution company in South Florida with a new location in Savannah, Georgia. We take pride in our product line and our outstanding team of employee base.
Successfully transports material from Interglass to costumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives truck to deliver glass sheets or cases to costumer's place of business.
• Collects checks from some costumers.
• Records sales and/or delivery information daily on a sales or delivery record.
• Listens to and resolves service complaints.
• Places stock on shelves or racks.
• Collects or picks up empty containers, rejected or unsold merchandise.
• Loads truck and secure products to avoid damages.
• Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for delivery.
• Clean inside of truck.
• Performs daily inspections on trucks.
• Handle glass safely, differentiate glass types.
• Able to work independently.
• Comply with DOT Regulations.
• Consistent usage of the uniform and required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
• Implementation of Safety Regulations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Service orientation.
• Excellent Time Management
• Customer service-oriented.
• Proven record of punctuality.
• Follow Supervisors Instructions and assist as necessary.
• Commercial Driver's License Class-A CDL
• Education: High school Diploma or GED.
• Experience: Six to twelve months related experience and/or training.
• Physically able to lift up to 70 pounds or more.
Benefits include and are not limited to Paid time off, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Disability insurance and more.
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Job Type: Full-time