Class A DriversJ&M Tank Lines
Tired of living on the road with inconsistent pay?
Immediate opportunities for Pneumatic Tank Drivers in Richburg, SC
There is nothing in the industry as prestigious and interesting as operating a pneumatic tank. We offer excellent opportunities for Class A drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry, focusing on their professional as well as personal development.
Weekly Guaranteed Pay
- Home time - Home most nights with local and regional positions available
- Consistent pay - weekly guarantee pay - "if you're available, you get paid"
- Steady freight
- Progress your driving career into tanks
- Paid vacations & holidays
- 401k, with company percentage match
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance, starting as low as $10/week
- Company Paid $75,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Practical mileage pay
- Weekly Pay & many other great benefits
- Valid Class-A CDL (no endorsements required)
- Recent tractor-trailer experience.
About J&M Tank Lines
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1948. The company founder, Jimmie McClinton, started the company with a loan of $125 from the People’s Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, AL and the legacy of J & M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.
Over the years the business, locations and people have changed but one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operation into the premier bulk carrier in the industry.