Family Owned Construction Company located in Northeast Philadelphia is looking for an experienced Dispatcher.
The Dispatcher is responsible for monitoring the movement of trucks and freight to and from various locations.
The position requires:
- The ability to work in high pressure situations under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of heavy duty trucks and heavy equipment is helpful
- PA Department of Transportation permit experience is helpful
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of the Southeastern PA area
This position is Full-time. 45 hours a week. Hours are 7 am to 4:30 pm but may change. Must be flexible to include an occasional Saturday.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and 401k.
Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.