CDL Bus DriverJefferson Lines
Jefferson Lines has been providing daily bus service to 14 states across America’s heartland for 100 years! Dedicated to being your employer of choice, we strive to provide you with competitive pay, benefits and a fun, friendly working environment. Join our Professional Bus Driver Team and become part of the #1 Bus Experience!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe, responsible and timely operation of motor coach
- Proper and timely completion of required paperwork (DOT and company.)
- Courteous and thoughtful treatment of passengers and other individuals sharing the roadway.
- Professional conduct at all times while on duty or while in uniform.
- Safely and properly load and unload luggage and package express up to 100 pounds per unit and push/pull luggage carts of up to 500 pounds per unit.
- Make, or assist in making, minimal repairs to motor coach as necessary
- Fuel buses.
- Full Time, Year Round Work
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Company Paid Life Insurance Benefits
- Safety/Performance Bonuses
- Travel the region with limited nights away from home
- FREE Travel Privileges for Employees and their Families
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Valid Class A or B CDL
- Must successfully pass a DOT Physical and pre-employment drug screen.
- Excellent Driving Record.
- Customer Service Skills.
Jefferson Lines Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.