Fleet & Facilities Maintenance ManagerJefferson Transit Authority
Port Townsend, WA Full time
Posted on March 31, 2018
Fleet & Facilities Maintenance Manager
Port Townsend, Jefferson County, Washington
- Maintenance of approximately 50 revenue and service vehicles, including 14 large buses (29’ – 35’), 11 ‘Cut-Aways’ (Ford 550 or equivalent), vans and various service and support vehicles.
- Maintenance of facilities at two locations (in and near Port Townsend, WA)
- Operating and Capital Budget planning, preparation, variance reporting, projections (In 2018, Operating Budget is at $5.2 million and the Capital Budget is at $3 million)
- Managing staff of 8, most of whom are in safety sensitive positions as defined by U.S. Department of transportation and must have Commercial Driver’s Licenses (CDL)
- Participates on Jefferson Transit’s management team, including occasionally responding to emergencies after hours and/or on weekends.
The following is required to be considered a complete application:
- Cover letter, citing the qualifying experience as detailed in the job description.
- Completed & signed Jefferson Transit application.
- Completed Jefferson Transit Supplemental Questionnaire.
- Providing a sample(s) of budget reports you have prepared and/or approved.
Equal opportunity employer.