Class A CDL OTR DriverJim Ummel
Hazmat Class A CDL Driver needed to haul anhydrous for Grand Island based company. Applicants must have a good MVR, 2 years OTR experience, must submit to pre-employment drug screening. Above excellent wages and home time.
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered at EOD
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
$1000 Sign-on Bonus after 90 days.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.